Thursday, October 4, 2007

overflowing emotion

So....right now I have so much in my heart and in my mind that I need something faster than journal. No one reads this anyway so I feel pretty safe. Sometimes I just don't know how to process thought and emotion. Today I was held accountable for something that affects not only just me. I don't know how to handle it. Honestly, there is a part of me that is rejoicing. I have never been held accountable for anything. Ever. At the same time, it sucks and is really hard to process. How do I act on that without hurting others? What will the results of my actions be? Should I even change anything? Too much...I am on overload.
Lord,
You are so good and are worthy of so much more praise than I can give. Sometimes I am appalled at how I ignore the fact that I have direct access to the King of Kings! I pray that You could give me strength to crawl onto the altar. Please.

No comments: