Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random things that make me happy.

In no particular order....

the August Rush soundtrack
my pink fuzzy robe
TCAL
making unexpected friends
chill time with the familia
writing a song that doesn't suck too badly
having a student want to talk to me about life
coffee.
Jesus.
coffee.
Jesus.
coffee.
Jesus.
most musicals.
the Riggins family.
reading mindless books.
MEL.
reality television.
impromptu mud wrestling.
using punctuation incorrectly. on purpose.
receiving flowers.
youtube.
my iPhone
chips and salsa
inappropriate humor
pedicures
compliments- both to give and receive
booty dancing.
the Dallas Mavericks.
Harry Potter.
Snow...with fuzzy hats and scarves and tall boots.
making music videos.
weddings.
walk in closets.
my new ponytail.
talking on the phone while driving long distances.
Sonic diet dp with vanilla.
Reading really nice recommendation letters.
Europe..or the dream of.

2 comments:

Remington said...

I added myself to that list in my mind.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!