Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 1: Blog Photo Challenge

My man has been on my case because I haven't blogged in almost a month. So due to the fact that I'm flu-ridden at the moment and actually have time to play with this, I'm going to do the 20 day challenge. I might do several today because I'm BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Having a fever isn't conducive to social interaction. So, here we go:

Day 1: Picture of your favorite band.



This might seem really random because I rarely talk about them, but if I'm looking at my overall fav band, I have to say Shane and Shane. These guys first got me back on Christian music, and I was obsessed with them in college. I play guitar because of Shane and Shane. If I could go to a concert of theirs, I might pee myself. There are a couple of bands right now that are in the running for fav band (Mumford and Sons in particular) but I haven't liked them long enough to consider them my favorite.

No comments: