Saturday, March 15, 2008

Joy Expressions

In response to my last post, I have at least made a step in the right direction: I am now taking guitar lessons from Dillon Phillips on Mondays. I have decided to take this break to really figure out what things I need to make time for. So, here are some things that make me happy:
writing songs
being able to play those songs
laying on blankets outside either reading or listening to music
reading fiction
working out
dancing...hip hop, latin, whatever!
coffee and comfy chairs
cool, artsy decorations

Ok, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.