Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update

Here is the latest news about Stacy's mom. She has not yet had the full body scan that will tell us whether or not the cancer is treatable. However, they started chemo yesterday, because no matter what the outcome of the scan, they are going to try and treat it. Diana Bailey's cancer is carcinoma, which is evidently the worst kind it can be. Stacy is coming home today, I don't know for how long. We have a wedding this weekend which will be a good, fun distraction I think. I will continue to update as I know things. I know that my tendency at times is to read through prayer requests and kind of halfway pray, or forget, but I beg you to just take about 30 seconds after reading this to pray fervently for Stacy's mom. Please pray for healing, for encouragement and comfort for the family, and that God will be glorified.
Thanks so much! I love and appreciate you all.
-caty

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Caty - Thanks for keeping us updated with Stacy's mom's status. Praying for her and Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this update.