Friday, May 16, 2008

Church hunting

So, the time has come: on Sunday, I will visit my first church in the area. I have been so excited about this moment, and now that it is here, I am surprisingly really nervous! I don't want to go somewhere just because of the size, or the amount of people my age...I really want to plug in somewhere where God can use me. I want my heart to be in the right place...and I don't really know that it is. In Brownwood, it wasn't rocket science to figure out where God wanted me, nothing has ever really been that obvious in my life. But here...gosh, there are so many choices. Where to even start? So, if you are reading this by some slim chance, please pray this Sunday that God would give me guidance! While you are in the praying mood, please join me in lifting up my brothers and sisters that are serving this summer in some capacity. Here are a few that are on my heart:
Derek- Japan
Amanda B.- Japan
Hailey- India
Gail- India
Remington- Thailand
John- Peru
Josh- Colorado
Nicole- Japan
Tim and Molly- China
Matt- China
Corbin- Canada

Please join me in prayer for these wonderful people!!!!
-caty

No comments: