Thursday, December 18, 2008

Domesticity

I just need to say that there are few things that I hate more than cleaning. If someone ransomed my first born and said that in order to get him/her back, I would have to fully clean my apartment top to bottom, I might have to think about it...that's how strongly I feel about it. Not that I am unsanitary or disgusting, I am just cluttered and disorganized. That's me, that is who I am. But that doesn't fly when people are coming over in less than 24 hours for a Christmas party. Grr.

Oh, completely random, but today in 7th period a girl "Reooowwwweed" me today. You know, the ghetto cat noise you make when someone snaps at you? I had no idea people still did that. And that is what I said. "(insert name here), you know people don't say that anymore, right? Can't you come up with something a little less junior high?" Her response was "Reeeeeoooowww."
This is who I teach.

No comments: