Friday, October 30, 2009

My Europe.

It's official. I have to go back to Europe and really get to experience the culture. I console the dull ache in my heart constantly, saying that I went to London for 2 weeks, most people don't get to do that. But I can't HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!! I need to roll down the green grasses of Irish hills, I need to see Edinburgh Castle, I need to travel Venice by gondola, to shop the streets of Prague, to get a Hungarian massage (NOT...that was for Kalie and Danielle)....I have to experience this in my life! Now, that whole money thing. I have a couple of options. Either a wealthy blog peruser will discover my blog and buy me a trip, or I will find myself a sugar daddy, or it will be around 2 years before I can make this trip happen. So just know that before I am 26, my European dreams will come true. I expect all of you bloggers to hold me accountable.



Prague Castle



Edinburgh



Tintern Abbey



Ireland.


Sigh.

No comments: